methodical

called this agency in compliance with instructions i was given earlier...

employee:  'no report yet, ma'am...'

me:  'ok...  so when do i call again?'

employee:  'these things don't get completed just like that, ma'am...'

me:  'uh-huh...  so when do you want me to call again?'

employee:  'well, these things are not finished in a flash...'

me:  'i'm not rushing you...  take as long as you need...'

employee:  'actually sometimes they take months...'

me:  'ok...  so you want me to call again after six months?'

employee chuckles:  'that's too long!'

me:  'haha...  when do i call again then?'

employee:  'i don't really know when it will be done.  sometimes they take long...'

me:  'as i said, i'm not rushing you...  the only reason i called was because i was told by the one who received the papers to call you after a month...  i gave an allowance and called after one month and one week...  when i called, that was a friday, you told me to call again monday...  i again gave an allowance so instead of monday i called today, friday...  now i want to know when you want me to call again...'

employee:  'oh!  i thought you were following up, ma'am...  a lot do...'

me:  'i'm not...'

employee:  'some file and then call just after three days...  they want it right away...'

me:  'i don't...  i'm not gonna use it...  i'm just complying with your instructions that's why i called...  if you tell me not to call again, that's fine with me, i won't call...'

employee:  'no...  do call and call to check, ma'am...'

me:  'what is 'call and call'?'

employee:  'call and call...  to follow up...'

me:  'yes...  but what do you mean when you say 'call and call'?  how often is that?'

employee:  'up to you...'

me:  'hehe...  that's too arbitrary...  let's make it systematic...  monthly, is that okay?'

employee:  'okay, ma'am...  monthly...'

vague no more...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment