the color of my heart

i have bland taste in clothes...  i want muted colors, plain as much as possible.  if you see me wearing something colorful and heavy on prints, then most likely that is something i did not buy myself.

well, this morning, i ordered a long-sleeved, mid-calf ***red*** dress online.  our family is going to have a masquerade party and since i'm not into dark colors, i thought i'd wear read instead.

guess what, afternoon my sister asks me whether this top of hers is plum.

me:  'why do you need plum?'

sister:  'mom said the colors for the masquerade party are plum, yellow gold or green...'

me:  'no red?!'

sister:  'just those three...'

waaahhhh!!!  where on earth am i going to wear the red dress?!

hmmm...  in case you have a valentine party maybe you could invite me...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment