too much

family gathering...  i had too much to drink...  nope, not alcohol...  jelly juice prepared by my cousin...

we were about to go home and i wanted to have a glass of water before leaving but ended up taking a sip of the juice instead...  guess what, i liked it  ->  very much!  (it's been there for the longest time and i just ignored it...  ugh!)

i decided to drink as much as i can lest i crave for it and there won't be any at home...

waaahhh!!!  on the way home, i could feel juice waves inside my tummy!  and when i went to bed, i felt like the juice will spill over through my mouth and my nose if i were to lie down (ugh!  gluttony!)...

i therefore went to sleep in an upright position  ->  my back to the wall and my legs straight on the bed (!)...  when i woke up in the morning, i was already supine...  i dunno when and how i changed positions...  i do know, however, that i'm not going to drink that much ever again...  :"}

No comments:

Post a Comment