trade-off

taking pics...

friend:  'it's blurry...'

me:  'it is?  lemme do it again...'

friend checks again:  'it's still blurry...'

me:  'really?  did my hands shake?'

friend:  'you said check the eyes...  they should be sharp...'

me:  'that's what i do in my cam...  i look at the eyes...  if they're sharp then the shot is good...'

friend:  'it's different in phones...'

me:  'let's just prop it there and set the timer...  sure to have no shake that way...'

friend:  'no...  let's just use the camera...'

me:  'you brought a camera?'

friend:  'the camera here [pointing to the Camera app on her phone]...'

me:  'oh!  so that was not what we were using earlier?'

friend:  'no...'

me:  'what was it?'

friend:  '360...'

me:  'hahaha...  use the cam!  the 360 blurs to make us look pretty...'

if it's sharp we'll be our ugly selves...  ;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment