love is in the air

checking out beddings...  i only need a queen but the designs i liked kept on turning out to be for kings...

me:  'actually, i want a king bed, california king, but there's no more space in my room...'

: }

= = = = =

crossing over to another store, rihanna's song played in the airwaves...

'♩ ♪  in this california king bed
we're ten thousand miles apart  ♫ ♬'

me to companion:  'wow!  i was just telling you about california king and then we hear that song?!  telepathy!'

: D

= = = = =

deciding on drinks at a food court...  i saw a 'goto king' outlet...

me:  'what do they have at goto king?'

companion:  'goto!'
->  porridge / congee

me:  'not king?'

; p

= = =

three kings all in a day...  does that mean valentine is just around the corner?  <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment