shooting and sharing

caller:  'friend!  you're uploading decades-old pics!'

me:  'that was thursday...  throwback!'

caller:  'the non-throwback?  when are you going to upload our pictures?'

me:  'i've uploaded the one at the house...  i posted it on your birthday...'

caller:  'how about the ones after that?  our pictures in <place>?'

me:  'haha...  i'm still in august 2015...'

caller:  'so you'll post the 2016 pics in 2017 yet?'

me:  'maybe...  or if it's your birthday again then i'll post one of ours ahead again...'

i have a LOT of pictures and i want them posted chronologically as much as possible...  exceptions are when there's a time element or someone might want to see it right away...

i also prefer to post just one place per day...

plus i don't want to bleed the feed...

the consequence therefore is that my uploads are super-late...  it's already october 2016 and i'm just now uploading august 2015 pics in my facebook account...  #ThrowbackEveryday...  ;"}

i actually cringe everytime i see 'late upload / late post' captions in facebook...  seems to me like it's an obligation to post pics right away...  i take pics to capture moments and things that i like...  the posting is just something like an afterthought...  it's optional...  actually, the most special pics i don't even post...  they're just for certain eyes...  and in my heart...  <3 <3

pics of others i do post (in other accounts) soon enough...  it's just me-stuff that i've been uploading really late...  it's my timeline anyway...  i can take my time...  i don't see any urgency in having to show people my pics...  for all you know they're not even interested...  wahaha...  toinks!!!  ;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment