not quite the same

i was at my aunt's place yesterday and today.  both times, i wore a plain white collared shirt.

this afternoon when i arrived at their house, i immediately went:  'this shirt is different from the one i was wearing yesterday, ok.  the one yesterday had three buttons.  this one has only two.'

the third fell off.  JOKE!!!  ;"p

both my aunt and my cousin chuckled at why i had to make the annoucement.

me:  'i don't want you to think that i didn't change clothes, hehe...'

one time i was at my parents' place, my sister suddenly started chiding me:  'you don't change clothes!  you've been wearing that since yesterday!  blah-blah-blah...'

eh?

i went home and got from the laundry the shirt i was wearing the day before.  then i showed her both shirts side by side.

without missing a beat she went:  'how do i know you have two of those?!  they look very similar!  blah-blah-blah...'

uhm, whatever happened to apologies???  a simple 'sorry' would have been more appropriate...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment