no limit

i was cleaning up my uncle's phone screens...

first, i removed duplicate icons

second, i asked him what apps he uses the most then placed them on the first screen

third, i asked him to rank the apps according to frequency of usage

fourth, i asked him to show me how he taps on his phone

he held the phone on his left hand then simulated taps using his right forefinger

i break into a chuckle  ->  i asked him to do that because i wanted to see where his thumb would fall...  i intended to put the icon for his most frequently used app there...

me, i hold my phone on my right hand then tap with my right thumb so my frequently used apps i put within my thumb's easy reach...  given his style, it's immaterial where the icons are...  he can very easily reach each one with his forefinger...

yup, some styles are less restrictive than others...  break free...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment