time

mom's friend texted me saying she's free these certain days and asked when we could go to their place...

me to mom:  'when are we going?'

mom:  'friday...'

me:  'what time?'

mom:  '10 a.m...'

i texted my mom's friend telling her we'll be there 10 a.m.

guess what, turns out my mom meant we'll leave at 10 a.m.

ooops...

i requested my mom to text her friend herself that there was some miscommunication and we're actually leaving at 10 instead of arriving at 10...

no big deal maybe but i have this thing about rescheduling, more so cancelling on, people...  i really go the extra mile to keep original appointments...  i think it shows respect for the person and his time...  i like to say, no matter how much money you have, no matter how far you search, time is something you cannot buy...  waste yours if you want but don't ever waste others'...

No comments:

Post a Comment