response

last april 8, i blogged about my experience at the PhilPlans branch in ali mall.  i was just going to make a payment and i was being asked to write my name on a logsheet with the header "Free Personal Accident Insurance Certificate."  actually, this was not the first time it happened.

well, yesterday i received the following response from the Vice President, Customer Value Management Division of PhilPlans:

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I apologize for the inconvenience this has brought you.

I completely understand your concern and I agree that changes has to be made.
I’ve discussed this with our sales and branch team to implement changes immediately.

Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have other concerns.

Again, thank you for the feedback."

thank you for the response.

i'm looking forward to the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment