enough said

sunday friend tells me that her tablet is full.

i tell her to go with me to the house so we could move some of her photos to my laptop for the meantime.  (we've done it before.  actually up to now her pics are in my drive because she still doesn't have storage.)  we were just four houses away from my place.  we're not talking big-yard mansions here.

well, she didn't want to move her photos yet.

i reminded her processes need wiggle room.  system files require space.  updates require space.  not all photos have to be on her device.

she wouldn't listen.

i didn't force her.

now she regretfully tells me she deleted 200 (!) photos because she'll have to take pictures for the office.  she says next time she'll listen to me.

haha...  not sure i'd still be saying anything next time.  i've already told her so many times.  i do get tired of saying things over and over and over again...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment