friends and strangers

there's this usual seat that i occupy at the mass i regularly attend.  today, however, it was already taken when i arrived so i sat at the back.

i noticed someone who kept on looking around.  it was my friend!  she was looking for me, haha.

she doesn't normally hear mass at our church but when she does she informs me beforehand and we sit together.  this time she wasn't able to text me.

she was in my line of vision and her presence kinda distracted me.  i actually like to sit in the front pews so i don't see a lot of people.  mere strangers distract me, what more someone i know.

it's interesting how in a crowd your eyes are drawn to a particular person.

"In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you."

there are the rest and there are those above the rest...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment