time

going someplace with my cousin... i was leaving my car at a mall then i'd just be riding with him to the destination...

we agreed to meet 2:30 p.m...

2:06 p.m. he texts me asking where i was...

i replied i was already at the mall...

he picks me up then goes: 'why didn't you text me you were already there?'

me: 'you said 2:30 so i was waiting for 2:30...'

cousin: 'but you were already there... had i known i would have gone earlier...'

me: 'i was there too early... 1:30 i was already there...'

cousin: 'why were you too early?'

me: 'i'm just hitching a ride and i don't want to make the driver wait... i wasn't sure about the traffic so i left early... turns out flow was smooth...'

cousin: 'you should have informed me the moment you arrived...'

me: 'i don't wanna be informing too early... i have a friend who comes an hour ahead of the appointed time... she'd text me she was already at the place... i'd start rushing and i feel like i'm already late even if it's still an hour early...'

: }

No comments:

Post a Comment