tune out

friend:  'DC released a trailer for Justice League, so many views right away...  and then just hours later, Marvel also released a trailer for Thor Ragnarok...  it immediately overtook DC's, 2 million views!'

me:  '2 million?  despacito, 4 billion!  most-streamed song of all time...'

friend:  'what song is that?  i'm not part of the 4 billion...'

me:  'it's ok...  i'm not part of the 2 million...'

friend:  'i might have heard it on the radio...  how does the song go?'

me:  '♩ ♪  despacito
quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
deja que te diga cosas al oído
para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo  ♫ ♬

that's all i know...'

friend:  'i don't get it...'

me:  'you don't know spanish?'

friend:  'i don't recognize the tune...'

wahaha...  it's my singing...  toinks!!!  ;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment