AF

friend and i ran into someone...

hello, hello, goodbye.

then when friend and i were already at this supermarket, she suddenly squealed:  'ayyy...  <toot> texted me!  he doesn't text me!  look what he said...'

me:  'what?'

friend reads the text message...  it was something flattering about my friend's companion...

me:  'who's your companion?'

friend:  'what the...  you, of course!  we're the ones together when i saw him...'

me:  'haha...  i don't wanna be presumptuous!  he didn't say cynthia...  he just said companion...  for all i know that refers to some other meeting...'

friend:  'this is new!  it came after we saw him...  he really loves you...  after all these years he still loves you...'

me:  'love?!  we were never a couple...  that's too much...'

friend:  'okay, he likes you...  up to now, no matter how much time has passsed, he still likes you...'

me, pointing to my slippers:  'maybe because i wear abercrombie & fitch...  you know the song?

♩ ♪  i like girls that wear abercrombie & fitch  ♫ ♬'

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment