keep the change

deposited a check at the bank.  i was the second customer for the day.  maybe i was even supposed to be first as my queue number was the only one flashed onscreen when i entered the door.  i went to two jollibees before going to the bank, however, so i was late.  not tardy-late, ok.  i did arrive within my appointment window.  i was actually already at the mall before it opened, wahaha...

anyway, while the teller was processing my transaction, i remembered i had loose change.  i counted and they totaled PhP24.

me:  'i'd like to exchange these for a bill, please...'

teller:  'i still don't have bills, ma'am...'

me:  'aw...  you don't have P20?  just add them to my deposit then.'

teller:  'just the twenty, ma'am?'

me:  'no...  all the coins...'

so i had a check deposit for a pretty good sum plus a cash deposit of twenty four pesos.

why?

why not?

;")

No comments:

Post a Comment