wannabe

claiming the items i left at a supermarket package counter...

guard hands me the bottle of evian and goes:  'how does that taste, ma'am?'

me:  'oh...  it's just water...  but from france...'

guard:  'minty?'

me:  'no...  it has no taste...'

guard:  'just nothing?'

me:  'yes...  really just water...  but it's very smooth...  somewhat slippery...  and it's cold even if you don't refrigerate it...'

guard: 'the bottle is nice...'
(it's a christian lacroix evian bottle)

me:  'yeah...  that's actually the reason i bought it...  this is not their usual bottle...'

guard:  'yes...  we have evian here but the bottle is not like that...  where did you buy it?'

me:  'shopwise...  actually this is not my everyday water...  i just buy occasionally...  because i heard it's what singers drink before a concert...  it slides on the throat...'

guard looks at me intently...

me:  'no, i'm not a singer...  i just try their drink...'

;")

No comments:

Post a Comment