make some noise

surprised to be tapped by my sister at a supermarket...  she said she heard me talking to a guy so she got to know i was there...

oh...  that...

so i was next (and last) in line at the cashier when i suddenly thought of getting this bottle of juice...

when i came back, i saw this guy about to push my cart away...

me:  'ay!  that's my cart!'

he apologizes and gives way for me to get back in the queue...

now i don't really know how this works...  i left my cart to get one item on a shelf five meters away...  another customer falls in line, sees my unmanned cart and was about to move it when i show up...  am i supposed to have lost my spot?  i wasn't sure so i decided to err on the side of giving and told him to go first...

he wouldn't though and told me i could go ahead...

me:  'you sure it's okay?'

he says it is.

me:  'it's perfectly fine with me to move behind you...'

he says i should go first.

i thank him profusely (i deeply appreciate considerate people)...

he assures me it's okay.

so that's the conversation my sister overheard.  without that, we might not have known we were at the same place at the same time.

everything happens for a reason...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment