time-motion

me:  'what time do we leave?'

mom:  'can we make it in one hour?'

me:  'i'm not sure...  i dunno how traffic will be...'

mom:  'what did <brother> say?'

me:  'leave at 8:45...'

mom:  'then let's leave at 8:45...'

me:  'your clock or the real time?'

mom:  'cellphone time...'

hehe...  ok...

my parents' wall clock is advanced by 10 minutes...  they deliberately set it that way...  and then when they check the time, they often subtract 10 minutes...  wahehe...  makes me wince...  additional step that could be forgone...

me, the only time my clock will be ahead is if it accelerates on its own...  and if that hapens, i'm sure to replace the clock...

no dispensable steps for me...  i try to trim down processes as much as i can  ->  efficiency...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment