a note of thanks

i like to commend people...  and call out wrongdoing, too, wahaha...  the first, to show appreciation for and encourage good deeds...  the second, to make the person aware that he is out of bounds and to prevent him from inflicting the same behavior on others...

this blog will deal about the first...

so today i was supposed to deposit my sister's money in her account...  as is my usual travel ultra-light mode, i brought only a small pouch the size of my phone with me...  i didn't bring my sister's ATM card...  neither did i bring her passbook...  her account number is stored in my phone anyway  ->  ahahaha...  suddenly my ordinary phone increased in value...  ; )  don't get your hopes too high, thieves  ->  no PINs...

well not well, my phone batt went empty while i was still roaming the mall...  : }

i was saved by the saleslady at this juice stall who was kind enough to grant my request to very quickly charge my phone with her charger just enough to power it up and get the account number...

i asked for her name after, saying i will send a commendation to her employers...  she didn't want to give it to me at first telling me not to write her employers anymore as it is probably prohibited ("baka bawal") to charge phones in their stall...  aw!  yup, the commendation could backfire!

i said i won't write anymore but i'd like to get her name still so i would know who did me good...  she gave it to me...  : )

i won't write to her employers but i'm sure to mention her to the One Up Above tonight...  i'm sure He'll know what to do...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment