what is it to you?

my mouse almost died.  or maybe it already did, it just got resurrected?

i was using it last night and i thought my laptop was freezing...  i used the touchpad, it worked...  i changed ports (i prefer wired mice...  i try to avoid battery changes whenever i can), the mouse won't work...

this morning i tried it on my mom's laptop.  the cursor won't move!

it's the mouse...  : }

i was telling my sister our aunt gave me a mouse yesterday and i returned it!

they were sorting (their) spring cleaning stuff for giveaway/distribution.  she handed me a plastic pack containing miscellaneous items and told me i could have them all...  i remember the contents included:
-  three USB car chargers (white, green and purple)
-  one USB plug (blue)
-  an earphone
-  a mouse!

i got only the USB plug, primarily because it's blue, my favorite color.  everything else i returned to her.

she was asking whether i don't like them.

i said i don't need them.

in less than 24 hours my mouse almost breathed its last...  :O

my sister was telling me i should have gotten the mouse.

i said mine was still working so i did not.

she said, 'for spare!'

well, i was thinking it would be better to give the mouse to someone who will be using it already than to someone who will just keep it as a spare.

sometimes when we think of others it becomes at our own expense.  that is just fine.  my dad asked me to type something before.  it's been quite sometime and i still remember one of the lines:

"The true measure of giving is in the level of sacrifice."

No comments:

Post a Comment