max madness

friend:  'did you know that if you hold your baptismal party at max's, max will become your godfather?'

me:  'max who?'

friend:  'the owner of max's!'

me:  'oh!  is he still alive?'

friend:  'who?'

me:  'max gimenez...'

friend:  'your husband's brother?'

me:  'haha...  what the...?!  his is J!  max's, G...  gimenez...'

friend:  'you know him?'

me:  'hahaha...  no!'

friend:  'how diid you know that he's gimenez?'

me:  'the story of max's is posted in their restaurants...'

friend:  'oh...  well, my husband's parents had their wedding reception at max's so they named their firstborn max...'

me:  'really?  my parents also had their wedding reception at max's so me, i'm maxria cynthia, hahaha...'

friend:  'haha...  i wonder whether [movie villain] max alvarado eats at max's...'

hahahahaha...

time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment