don't look

waiter taking our group picture...

suddenly i heard someone say, 'you're just like bong (my nickname)...'

me:  'huh?!  why?'

the reply?
'his tummy is showing!'

me:  'oh!  is my tummy showing?!'

i look at my belly and it was very well hidden beneath my long, white shirt (which i wore because it had a MANILA print and we were having a send-off lunch for my cousin's italian guests)...

i go:  'i'm all covered up!'

my uncle clarifies:  'when you're taking a picture!'

i look at the waiter and, true enough, with his arms raised, his tummy was peeking!

ahahaha...  like me alright!

1.  i like to wear short tops, not really cropped but grazing the hips

2.  i like to wear low-waist pants

3.  i like to take pictures with my arms raised all the way up (i pre-dated the selfie stick, hehe)

result?
when i raise my arms to take a pic, my top goes up revealing a bit of my tummy, wahaha...

actually when i take shots i like to remind people to look at the circle / lens (uhm, not everyone knows where the lens is)...  it hits two birds with one stone:
1.  it makes everyone's eyes look in the same direction
2.  it stops them from looking at my belly

;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment