proximity

i received a text message from my niece asking something her professor asked their class...

i had no idea so i texted a friend...

he gave me a reply which i fowarded to my niece....

my niece was so happy!

and then, ta-daaannn!  her dad's friend also sent a reply  ->  different from my friend's!

my niece's delight turned into confusion, wahaha...

she initially wanted to go with my friend's response.  but then i noticed that the middle name of my brother's friend's response is the same as the last name of my niece's professor.

hmmm...  my friend is sure about his answer... i suppose my brother's friend is, too...

maybe there is more than one correct answer...

i told my niece to go the same-surname route  ->  there must be a reason the professor would ask what you could call a trivia question...  the reason could be that they are related...

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment