priority

i walked by with three boxes of pizza...  my nephew/the son of my cousin was there so i asked him to get a slice...  his playmate was looking so i asked him to get a slice, too...

i was already on the way up to my place when i heard his brother ask whether it was pizza...

they replied yes...

he asked whether there's no more...

what i did was go back then ask his brother to get a slice for him as well...  the boy was busy playing so it was the playmate who got him one...

just then, another youngster peeked out their window...

i rushed up to my place, wahaha...
baaaddd...  ;"p

they say give till it hurts but i'll skip pain at this point, hehe...

there are many people in that house...

two of the boxes were intended for my parents and my brother's fam...
charity begins at home...  :")

No comments:

Post a Comment