up and down

on the phone with a friend...  she mentions A. Luna...

me:  'where's A. Luna?'

friend:  'it's in the vicinity of the church...'

me:  'where there?'

friend:  'just beside the church...'

me:  'that's Camerino...'

friend:  'no...  the other side...'

me:  'A. de Legaspi...'

friend:  'yes...  Legaspi...  you go straight...  you'll see Magat Salamat...'

me:  'yeah...  after Magat Salamat, it's already P. Tuazon...'

friend:  'you don't have to proceed to P. Tuazon...  from Legaspi, you turn right at Magat Salamat then go straight...'

me:  'at the end of Magat Salamat is Lakandula...  where's A. Luna?'

friend:  'if you're in Lakandula, A. Luna is after Magat Salamat...'

me:  'after Magat Salamat is P. Ladia...'

friend:  'it's in that area...'

i check the map...
A. Luna is right between Camerino and Magat Salamat!
the three streets intersect Legaspi...

we were already talking Legaspi...  why did we have to reach Lakandula?
on my end, i know Camerino and Magat Salamat...  how could i miss A. Luna?

sometimes my friends and i slide to the low end of the intelligence meter...  i'd like to assure everyone we don't stay there...  ;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment