snooty

rushing to finish my food...  we're still going somewhere else and my friend has finished his...

me:  'tell me stories while i'm gulping this down...'  :"O

friend:  'what stories do i tell you?'

me:  'anything!'

friend:  'you might not be interested...'

me:  'i'll just listen while i eat...'

friend:  'if you talk about things other people can't relate to, they'll just shut off...'

me:  'don't tell me you're just gonna watch while i gobble...  pretend i'm your smartest student, what else are you gonna teach me?'

friend:  'you're already smart...  what else do i tell you?  keep it up!'

me:  'haha...  i thought you were gonna say, 'oh, c'mon!'...  okay, pretend i'm your dumbest student, what are you gonna tell me?'

friend:  'i won't talk to you!'

wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment