prohibitive

on the phone with the owner of a plumbing services company... i was telling him this shut-off thingy under my bathroom sink broke and the thread was left inside so i could not just plug in a replacement... i add the same thing happened to the faucet in my shower and i was able to fix it myself -> i just watched youtube videos... i said my work turned out really well and there's no leak whatsoever...

he chuckles: 'maybe i could hire you, ma'am...'

eh?

hahaha...

i know that's a joke but still lemme say some things i am willing to, would love to, do for myself... but if you tell me you'd hire me to do it for someone else, i'd tell you to hire someone else...

just because i know how to wash my car does not mean you could hire me to wash your car... well, maybe you could -> but i'd charge you the price of a car... ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment