the memories are in the heart

we were supposed to go on a dinner cruise yesterday.  but then the weather wasn't quite cooperative so the service provider cancelled the cruise.  we ended up at barbara's in intramuros.  i thought it was gonna be ho-hum but it turned out to be really good, both the dinner and the cultural show (so lively!).  we proceeded to tap room at the manila hotel after.  just outside the tap room was a fashion show by francis libiran.  guests and participants swarmed to the tap room after the show.  unexpected people/celebrity-watching mode, hah!  'twas a really fun and enjoyable night...  : )

now, i didn't bring my camera.  i used my mom's initially but then she didn't charge her batts and when they ran out, my cousin lent me hers.  her cam, my mem card.  when we broke up, i returned her cam and put my mem card in my phone's pouch.  this morning when i woke up, my phone was there, the pouch was there, but, uhm...  ah...  uhm...  i couldn't find the memory card.  i've looked all over!  uh-oh...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment