kids and toys

i was about to enter the shower when my nephew and my granddaughter suddenly came knocking at my door...  i let them in and boom!  they suddenly wreaked havoc on my toys!!!   : O

they reached over for my dolls...  held and inspected my breakable tiny manor while i held my breath...  squealed at my lego chopper and race car...  squeaked my plastic nemo...

my nephew kept on pulling on my mega-swatch...
me:  no! no! no! no!  it might fall on you!

my granddaughter wanted to have the plush wristwatch hanging on my bathroom door, the dial the size of her face...
me:  aw, no...  i like that...

they went gaga over my 'foodstuff' (i don't have real food at my place but i have a lot of fake ones, either too big or too small)

they were biting my giant burger...  hugging my bananas...  and were so amused at my miniature cakes and fruits and drinks, etc.

my granddaughter kept on asking, can i eat this?  can i drink this?
me:  no, no, no...  they're not real...

oh, oh, oh...  i was on my toes making sure they don't swallow any of them!

i kept on telling them, i'm going to take a shower, i need to take a shower now...

finally they left...

suddenly i felt so tired, wahaha...

whew!  i'm going to rest first and shower in a while...  no more knocks, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment