suddenly

last week, i was on queue for a car check and decided to air my tires while waiting.


as i was about to hunker down, a gasoline attendant approached my car and did it himself.

i did not have any small bills so i was not able to give him a tip.

today on my way to the supermarket, i dropped by the gasoline station and approached an attendant who looked to me the same height as the one who assisted me last week.

me:  'were you the one who aired my tires last week?'

attendant looks me over and goes, 'oh, no...  i was not yet here last week...'

me:  'is there anyone here the same height as you?'

attendant:  'are you looking for someone fair?'

me:  'i don't remember whether he was fair-skinned but i remember he was short.'

attendant:  'why are you looking for him, ma'am?'

me:  'he aired my tires last week and i was not able to give him a tip.'

attendant:  'oh...  that was me!'

😯🤔😄

No comments:

Post a Comment