good thing

i was at an aunt's birthday and, of course, there was cake.  so i was eating and eating and my cousin calls me over.  she then laughingly tells me that her daughter, my inaanak, just asked her, "mommy, bakit si ninang maganda kumain ng cake; ikaw, hindi?"



i go, "huh?!  bakit?  paano ba ako kumain ng cake?"



i didn't know my godchild was observing me!  suddenly, i got self-conscious getting the next slice through my mouth, ha-ha-ha



actually, i have some out-of-the-norm eating habits:



1.  from childhood up to now, i've been eating with a fork and teaspoon, not tablespoon



2.  i eat dessert first



3.  i like to use straw on my soup : }



4.  i like to drown my rice in soup



5.  i 'drink' peanuts.  yup, not at all the dainty way where you pick up a piece or two.  i get a pack and, head tilted, chin up, i pour a LOT through my mouth and chew and chew and chew



so many not-to-be-imitated ways and my godchild chanced upon a good one.  we both got lucky this time... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment