season's greetings

i was sending out this new year's text message to contacts when my smart phone's load ran out:

☆。★。。★。☆
。Wishing。
★。\|/。★
u & ur fmly
a Blessed
& Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
☆。★。。★。☆

my sun line is still good (very, very good actually  ->  unlimited calls and texts sun-to-sun plus a couple hundred free text to other networks) but then i don't really want to disseminate said number too much.  i'd rather not mix my contacts for the two phones.

to those in my smart list who do not receive a new year greeting from me, kindly just check out the above.  i would have sent it to you had my load not run out : }

and while we're at it, i'm including here the christmas text message i sent out as well:

,*,
,:';*¤
,:;¤§;%;:,
,_;:#*¤¤*#:;_,
May love, peace, health,
happiness, safety, prosperity
n all d blesings f d Almighty
b yurs ds xmas n lways

merry christmas, happy new year!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment