latin

this body was grilling me about an enumeration i put in in my specs (per their instructions, actually).

question:  if they submit something that is not there, will it be acceptable?

reply:  could be... depends on what it is.

Q:  how would you know whether it's acceptable or not?

R:  if it's in the same league then it is.

Q:  how would you know it's in the same league?

R:  if you're from the industry you'll know.

questions, questions, questions...

reply, reply, reply...

i was getting frustrated and asked, 'would you like me to make that i.e.?'

I.E.?!  what I.E.?

me:  id est.  that one's e.g.  exempli gratia.  would you like me to make it i.e.?

laughter...  it was Internal Examination which crossed their mind!

yikes!  i'm a doctor not.  the medical meaning makes me cringe...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment