making time

guy texted me the other day asking to call yesterday...

i said ok...

then yesterday when he texted asking what time he could call i was in the shower...

i told him i'm rushing and i'd just text him...

he replied if i'm busy he'd just call monday...

ooops...

after my shower, when i was already in the car, i texted him it's already ok to call ...  i was driving so i just put my phone on speaker-mode...

when he found out i was driving he reminded me he said if i'm busy he'd just call monday...

i went, 'i don't want it that you're down and you notified me that you'd call then i'd move you to monday...'

i want to be there for you, guy...
PLUS, i hate cancelling people...  i put up with that for so long...  i'm not gonna inflict it on others...

No comments:

Post a Comment