sorry, we're closed

my mom and my aunts were looking for a restaurant that served "all the different filipino breakfasts."  a cousin googled it and gave them agahan at san antonio village in makati.  so this morning, off they went to the place.  well, they were told it's been closed for quite a while now...  : }

similarly, just last week, i was going to pick up my best friend and she told me to just park at KFC.

ok.  drive, drive, drive.  ooops...  this is already too far...  how come i didn't see any KFC?

i call my friend:  'what KFC are you referring to, the one at shopwise?'

friend:  'no...  the one across ali mall...'

that was what i had in mind.  i drove back to where i was and again tried to find the place.  nowhere...  : }

again i called my friend:  'you sure there's still a KFC across ali mall?'

friend:  'yes...'

me:  'i saw construction sites...  you sure it hasn't closed?'

friend:  'no...'

me:  'did you see it?'

friend:  'yes...'

me:  'when was the last time you saw it?'

friend:  'just recently...'

me:  'how recent?'

friend:  'last week?  i saw it just recently...'

ok...  again i drove back and again i couldn't find it...  : }

i called my friend and told her i'm just going to park at shopwise  ->  3 hours free parking when you purchase stuff worth at least P300...  : )

so park there i did and just walked over to the department store where my friend was.

me:  'i couldn't find KFC!!!'

friend:  'yeah...  it's already closed...'

now you're telling me...  pfft!

No comments:

Post a Comment