good and bad

me:  'try to do something good for others everyday...  no matter how small...  just try to make someone smile or make someone's day a little better...  it doesn't have to be grand...  but try to do at least one per day...  you, have you done anything good today?'

<toot>:  'the taxi driver...  my fare was P61...  i gave him a tip of P20...'

me:  'hmmm...  you really normally give tips...  but anyway, ok...'

<toot>:  'my classmate...  i let her copy my answers...'

me:  'what?!'

<toot>:  'she always gets very low scores...  i felt pity for her so this time i let her copy...  we both got perfect...'

me:  'i don't think that counts for good...'

<toot>:  'i did not copy...  only she did...  i just showed her my answers...'

me:  'regardless!'

:"}

No comments:

Post a Comment