nothing definite

i just watched my first movie for the year last night.  bff (best friends forever) starring sharon cuneta and ai-ai delas alas.  uhm... ah... uhm...

my dear friend liked the title and thought it would be nice if we three close friends watched it together.  so we did.

i didn't tell them but even before we scheduled the movie, i already knew the ending  : }

last week, my mom and my aunts were talking about it saying the ending surprised them.  i asked what it was.  they didn't want to tell me.  i said i definitely wasn't going to watch it anyway so it's ok for me to know.  so tell me they did.  that was nighttime.

guess what.  following morning, i was awakened by a text from my best friend.  her message?  our dear friend wants us to watch the movie.  ooops...

moral of the story:  you cannot be too sure about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment