blind spot

i was walking by when i saw this dress in the shoppe window...

me:  'how much is that dress on display?'

seamstress:  'with lining?'

me:  'what lining?'

seamstress walks over to the dress and shows me the lining...

me:  'oh...  no...  just one piece of cloth...  i don't want two...  there's already something i'm going to put on top...'

seamstress:  'but you want it like this?'

me:  'well, not V-neck...  i want it round...'

seamstress:  'round...  and then the same cut?'

me:  'well, no cuts...  no stitches on the waistline...  just one straight dress but shape it close to the body...'

seamstress looks baffled...

i keep on describing the dress i want and i found myself tracing the dress i was wearing...

me:  'hey...  this!  like this one i'm wearing!  except different material and no pockets...'

why didn't i notice right away?!  well, yup, sometimes it's hard to see things you have on yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment