quirky

there's this supermarket i go to where if you purchase a certain amount, you get free parking for either three hours or five hours.  so whenever i'm in the area, that's where i park and then i buy stuff you use everyday just to spend the minimum amount needed to get free parking.

now i've been telling my sister i have too many toilet papers in the house.  and then when we parked in the supermarket, she saw me again putting toilet paper in my basket.

sister:  'i thought you have too many toilet papers already...'

me:  'yeah...  but you use this everyday anyway, so it's what i buy...'

sister:  'everyday, yes...  but you can't use that many!'

hmmm...  right...

so i returned a couple of packs and got coke instead...

sister:  'why'd you buy coke?  you don't drink coke...'

me:  'i read somewhere it's good for the toilet...  i'll pour it in my bowl...'

sister:  'what a toilet you have...  it drinks coke...'

;")

No comments:

Post a Comment