getting it right

attended the last evening mass.  there were several empty seats, at least in the front pews.  (i like sitting in front, less distractions.)

okay.
Introductory Rites.
Liturgy of the Word.
Liturgy of the Eucharist.
the Communion Rite.

we got up, queued and took Holy Communion.

i went back to my place, knelt, said my post-communion prayers then sat.  hmmm...  something felt different.  i was trying to pinpoint what thinking spiritual stuff and all when ta-daan, i realized it was because there now was a lot of space in front of me.  the couple in matching red shirts earlier right in front of me now sat a pew away!

uh-oh...  did i go back to the wrong seat?  i looked behind me.  the guys i passed the offertory basket to were still right behind me.  i checked the candy on the pew in front.  it's still there.  that means it was the couple who did move.

i'm in the right place, all right...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment