my man

guy asks me what my ideal man is...

me:  'i want someone who would be on my side...  you know 'rated K'?  korina sanchez...  i like their tagline...  'kaibigan' [friend]...  what's the other one? i can't recall right now...  'kakampi' [ally]...  i want someone like that...

and it's important to me that he would at least treat me as well as he treats others...  if you're going to cancel me for everything and for everyone then i'm going to cancel you out of my life...  is that unreasonable?'

guy:  'no...'

me:  'haha...  good...  i've long realized that there are two kinds of spouses...  those who reserve their best treatment for their spouse because you're the spouse, you're supposed to be special...  and there are those who reserve the worst treatment for their spouse because you're the spouse, you'd understand...  if you're the latter type then you're not the guy for me...'

\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment