now and forever

i arrive at my parents' place...

mom:  'i'm going to [hairdresser]...'

me:  'you want me to accompany you?'

mom:  'no...  i can manage...  [aunt] will be there, too...'

me:  'what time are you leaving?'

mom:  'now...'

me:  ''now,' in a while?'

mom:  'no...  right now...'

oh...  i therefore opened their front door and also their gate and waited for her to go out so i'd also be the one to close them for her (actually, she can do it herself...  i just wanted to assist her a bit as she broke her arm and it is still healing)...

so i waited and waited and waited...  5 minutes...  10 minutes...  15 minutes...  she still hasn't stepped out...  : }

i decided to just close the doors and proceed upstairs...

well, it was only after 20 minutes did she go out...

wahehe...  define 'right now'...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment