go as you are

knocked at my sister-in-law's door in my shorts and 'comfy' top (my friends know what that means, hehe) and handed her a cake...

sister-in-law:  'you were so quick!  how did you go there?'

me:  'i just walked...'

sister-in-law:  'you just walked?!'

me:  'yes.'

sister-in-law:  'like that?!'

me:  'yes.'

sister-in-law:  'that was what you were wearing when you went there?!'

me:  'yes.'

and she seemed to believe me, hahaha.

nope, i was wearing a dress and was 'decent' when i walked to the restaurant / pastry shop 850 meters away.  i changed clothes when i got home after which i knocked at her door.

had it been someone else it would have been obvious that that was a joke.  with me, given my track record, uhm, you cannot be too sure...  :"}

No comments:

Post a Comment