what is it to you?

i have this app where you click one of the emoticons daily and you get a prize... i've gotten one point... two points...  five points... and most often, free 20MB internet through their hotspots...

one point is equivalent to only 50 centavos  (you can convert points to a load in your virtual wallet.  minimum conversion is two points for one peso.)...
20MB of internet access you can get from their shop also for 1 point...
still, i prefer to get the 1 point over the 20MB...

price-wise they might be the same but value-wise they are not...

i can use the fifty centavos...  it can be deducted from what i have to pay when i buy my fave cheesy pepperdog from their store...

the 20MB of internet access i won't really use...

theoretically, the higher the value, the higher the price and vice versa... but value is relative... what's precious to me might be nothing to you...  what's nothing to me might mean the world to you...

think twice before you give a diamond to someone who does not know what a diamond is...

1 comment:

  1. I remember one late evening biking around handing out home-made sandwiches to poor chaps on the road. One guy politely declined my offer and asked for water or P10 instead to buy a bottle. He's already full, but thirsty. Sad to say, my mind isnt ready for such a situation and thought here's one choosy guy. Next time I make my 1AKaD (One Act of Kindness a Day) round, I will try to have a few bills ready.

    ReplyDelete