tops

joined the fam late at a restaurant...

me:  'what's your bestseller that's not pork?'

waiter:  'chicken ala kiev...  there [pointing to my cousin's plate]...'

me:  'oh...  i won't order that...  i'll just try hers...
[hahaha...  sharing is caring...  <3 ]
what's your second bestseller?'

waiter:  'baked salmon...  there [pointing to another cousin's plate]...'

me:  'haha...  i won't order that as well...  what's your third bestseller?'

waiter:  'baked prawns...'

me:  'prawn?  what's the fourth?'

waiter:  'parmesan fish fillet with parsley sauce...'

me:  'ok...  i'll have that...'

so my order arrived and after giving it and my cousins' a try, the supposed last of the three bestsellers came out on top for me...

you can join the crowd but you need not follow it...  :")

No comments:

Post a Comment