better luck next time ; )

i need to haul some stuff from my place to my new place that wouldn't fit in my or my siblings' respective cars.  my sister therefore suggested that i borrow my dad's AUV.

now my dad is an über-caring and -worrying dad.  i guess it hasn't really sunk in to him all this time that his kids are not kids anymore but adults way past the toddler stage.  you borrow his car, he worries and worries and worries, as much for the car (?), haha, as for the fact that it's not yours and you're not really used to driving it.

i told my sister, 'you ask him.'

sister:  you do.

me:  let it be you.

why me?  you.

it was a verbal tug of war and finally we both ended up asking my dad.

guess what?  after all the hewing and hawing, the car was not around.  my sister-in-law beat us to it, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment