blessing in disguise

i wanted to go out to buy some stuff this afternoon...  the thing is, i'm 'coding' today...  my car is supposed to be off the road 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. ...  well, there's a 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. window but that would be too tight for me...  i therefore just stayed home somewhat disappointed that i wasn't able to go out...
and then i receive a totally unexpected phone call...  the caller told me someone's asking for my number...  i asked for the purpose of the request first and after finding out, asked for the requestor's number instead and made the call myself (don't call me, i'll call you, haha)...

what do you know, the conversation turned out really well...  the requestor volunteered (!) to do certain things for me which could at long last give a push to something that has been stalled for quite awhile...  yay!  that is so good!  imagine, i wasn't even doing anything and something like this comes up!  whoa!

after that unexpected development, i again receive another call...  this time it's the courier for a certain magazine...  they're giving me a complimentary copy and they're already in the street trying to locate my house...  aw!

hmmm...  my being unable to go out turned out to be a blessing in disguise...  i would not have been able to answer my phone had i gone out...  i would have left it in the car...

to think i was initially disappointed...  well, God turned my disappointment into joy...  He is just so good  ->  even when i've been, ugh, 'bad'...  He just keeps on showing me His love and i am just so humbled and i really am so thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment