suiting up

at a wake this afternoon, a concerned old lady so thoughtfully asked me:  'aren't you cold?'

ooops...  there were heavy rains outside, the air-con was running so efficiently inside, we were at a wake and there i was wearing this oh-so-summery sleeves-sliding-off-the-shoulder top...  : }

uhm...  'twas hot and bright and sunny when we left home...  all my mom told me was that i was going to take pics at the turn-over of an aunt's new place.  'twas a short drive.  i was thinking to-and-fro and everything else in-between will take just two hours, three tops, so i wore something light and comfy.

well, it turns out we'll be out for eight hours  ->  until nighttime...  my mom didn't tell me we were going to proceed to a wake...  i didn't know the weather would change to rain...  i was so inappropriately dressed!  : O

next time i should keep a cover-up in the car...  next time i should ask for an itinerary...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment