errors

wahaha... pressed a key too soon and erroneously posted what was supposed to be a private facebook message in my own timeline... good thing there's delete... good thing it's just some bland food pic... ; )

something similar has actually happened before...  i was in facebook mobile logged in to my own account but on a friend's wall and then was interrupted...  i forgot about everything and went about doing stuff...  when i posted a status update later, was i horrified to see that my status was posted on my friend's wall and not mine!  delete!  delete!  : O

another time i was supposed to be doing a friend search also on mobile...  ' turns out i wasn't in search but on the status box...  my friend's name was posted as my status...  ooops...  delete!  : }

hmmm...  if only other things are just as easily erased...

No comments:

Post a Comment